HOW TO GET FROM HA NOI TO HA GIANG ? 5 WAYS : From Ha noi to Ha Giang you can get private car , van , motorbike , bus or taxi. The bus is the most popular and convenient way to
1. Looking for life’s purpose, and exploring along the way *Kind of the true story of my life. This article is written with language accessible to non-native English speakers Wandering to find purpose in life Having purpose in life is a goal most
A spontaneous visit to backward markets Ha Giang
Taken by @Anh Duc"Travelling to Ha Giang without visiting one of the backward markets there is a missing of culture discovery", said Mr. Liem, Lila Inn owner. I came to meet my friend who stayed at his hostel & heard about those backward markets by chance. It was last week, exactly the day the nearest backward market was hold. Without any hesitation, I & my friend decided to give it a visit to have a change to observe ethnic people life. So excited!!
What is BACKWARD MARKETS HA GIANG?
Let's look at the actual schedule of Backward markets Ha Giang belowLung Phin Backward Market: hold on Tiger & Monkey date: FRI, 20/09/2019 (Monkey day) on calendar. Next 6 days will be THU (Tiger day), 26/09/2019. Sa Phin Backward Market: hold on Snake & Pig date: MON, 23/09/2019 (Pig day) on calendar. Next 6 days, it will be opened again on SUN, 29/09/2019 (Snake day)
Why are Backward markets Ha Giang special?
More inf About Backward markets & others in Ha Giang
Heritage of Backward Markets Ha GiangAll those flea market have been formed after a long time, have been established over a hundred years, after many generations, and became a type of market that cultural researchers named them “backward markets”. Backward Markets Ha Giang is a place to retains a lot of the ancient culture of ethnic groups of the Northern mountainous area. In the past, every hill tribe market was held on a fixed day, but it does not use our Gregorian calendar, it has sessions time. There are some hill tribe ones opening once a year such as Khau Vai market, Son Vi love market, or fixed on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, 30th every month on the Lunar calendar as Tung Vai market.
Other free Flea Markets beside Backward Markets Ha Giang
Chill out at flea market
- Chill out at market is a hobby of everyone from all over Vietnam countryside.
- There are not any church, pagoda, communal houses where people meet up or meeting at any time like in delta or cities;
- In highland and mountainous area, houses, families are not gathered, they live far away from each other. The distance would take a day, or few days to reach their neighbors, so market is the only place to meet up.
- Called market but the main thing happens here is not shopping, not exchange money, it is to meet people, to talk, to share life’ stories, to be drunk, making friends, enjoy music, on the other side flea market is like a fair.
- Men always bring “khen” (pan-pipe), a distinctive musical to play and dance at markets, children and women wear beautiful colorful, everyone happy.
Eating in the backward markets Ha Giang
How to schedule for backward markets Ha Giang?
Hanoians has a quote “Nhan, Nhi, Di, Nang” to mention 4 most famous Hanoi coffee shops, while the others still mention Giang as one of the symbols. Every coffee drop contains the taste of famous coffee brands existing for over
I. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT NORTHEN VIETNAM Northern Vietnam's the most ancient region of Vietnam's destinations, originated more than two thousand years beside the Red River Delta. Although Northern Vietnam gets fewer visitors than Ho Chi Minh City and the coastal cities in
First of all, thanks to moretothat.com for this interesting travel fun fact article! Travel Is No Cure for the Mind Author: More To That At this very moment, you may be here: Or you may be here: Or here: But most likely, you’re probably here: It’s just another day… and
When traveling to Asia, the impression of religion, Buddhist pagodas & temples is almost every where we go. With unique architecture and long history in many countries such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc. However, not all the
Taxis are very affordable in Vietnam, and they are metered in the larger cities. This is a safe and reliable way to get around. Rates start at about 12,000 VND (less than 1 USD) per kilometer. Public Transit – In some
Hanoi’s art spaces are various, ranged from commercial art hubs to showroom of talented artists. Best art galleries are important in promoting local artists and are often responsible for organizing events outside of classic exhibits. If you are an art-lover,
What to experience Hanoi? Hanoi - a place where you can still see glimpses of previous generations besides the harsh modernization. A post collecting most famous destinations, what they have and price fee is necessary for those who wants to