UPDATE THE LATEST CASE OF COVID-19 IN VIETNAM
UPDATE THE LATEST CASE OF COVID-19 IN VIETNAM
Until 7:30 p.m( GMT+7), Vietnam update the number of Covid-19 infected case up to 14, except 16 successful cases.
The first patient came back Hanoi on the flight VN0054 from Europe. She was announced to be infected with Covid-19.
- 1 woman( 17th patient), 26 years old, in Hanoi, returned to Hanoi on 2/20/2020 after Europe trip.
- 1 male(18th patient), 27 years old, returned to Vietnam from Daegu( South Koea) on March 4, 2020.
- 2 close contacts of the 17th patient were identified as Covid-19 infected on March 6th.(the 19th and 20th patient)
- 1 male( the 20th patient), 61 years old in Hanoi, were seated near the 17th patient on the flight VN0054.
- 9 people are foreign passengers flying on the same flights with 17th patient from England to Vietnam.
All of positive cases are completely isolated. Vietnam also carry out the emergency action and guide for isolation at site for everyone in Vietnam.
Make sure you finish the medical declaration before entering Vietnam. To fill in the form and to learn more about the requirement, please visit: https://tokhaiyte.vn/
Please calm down and avoid taking part in the crowd at this time.
THE 17TH PATIENT OF COVID-19 IN VIETNAM
Last night, 06/03/2020, an emergency meeting took place in Ha Noi which announced that a 26-year-old girl, tested positive for the nCoV virus. She is the 17th case of nCoV infection, after the 16 successful treatment cases in Vietnam.
It is reported that she returned to Ha Noi on March 2nd, 2020 after the Europe trip during the late February. Below is the detail:
- On February 15, Ms. N.H.N flew to London (England), February 18th, she traveled to Milan (Lombardy province, Italy). At this time, there is no outbreak of Covid-19 outbreak in Lombardy province.
- On 20/20/2020, N. returned to England. On February 25, 2020, the patient went to Paris, France for a day tour.
- On 29/2, the patient started to have cough, but did not go to the doctor. Until 1/3, patient has the body aches, fever.
- Then, the patient returned to Vietnam on a flight VN0054 of Vietnam National Airlines (Vietnam Airlines) and landed at Noi Bai airport at 4:30 am on March 2nd.
When carried out the immigration procedures in Vietnam, the patient did not have a fever. Beside that, she avoided to declare his health status.Therefore, the patient is allowed to come back home in Truc Bach ward, Ba Dinh district. However, the patient also isolated herself at private home due to her sickness. On March 2nd, the patient began experiencing mild fever. On March 3rd, patient has the continuous fever (38 degrees C) with cough, sputum, fatigue.
After being tested at the Central Tropical hospital in Ha Noi, the patient has positive result with a new virus – NcoV 19. It also announced that she is the 17th patient of Covid-19 infection in Vietnam.
Currently, The Hanoi Center for Disease Control carried out to isolate patient as well as her family and close contacts. At the same time trying to make a list of 201 passengers on the same flight – VN0054, 4 pilots and 12 stewardesses.
The area around the patient’s home on Truc Bach Street, Hong Ngoc Hospital was sprayed with disinfectant by the local health authority. People living around are isolated on site.
Due to the complicated development of the Covid-19 epidemic, all passengers entering Vietnam (including Vietnamese and foreigners) must submit mandatory electronic medical declarations from March 5th. With this declaration, the person who enters Vietnam can declare directly on their phone. When checking-in, each passenger only needs to scan the QR code to have full information to declare.
After the declaration, all information from the medical declaration is automatically updated by the system about anti-epidemic centers and Vietnamese authorities for management.
HOW VIETNAM GOVERNMENT PREVENT THE COVID-19
WE LIVE TOGETHER, WE DON’T LIVE ALONE. PLEASE FEEL HAPPY & THANKFUL IF YOU ARE ISOLATED.
The Vietnam government is trying his best prevent the spread of virus NcoV in Vietnam.From the start of a new virus, Vietnam positively carry out the anti-epidemic solution. The best way at this time is isolation. Many facilities with full medical equiment was created to isolated the people who coming from aboard.
In addition, Vietnam government allow out private aircraft to carry our Vietnamese workers from the epidemic areas. Therefore, the situation is under government’s control. Below are the things you can do to protect yourself and society:
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth by hand.
- Cloth mask is efficient enough to protect yourself when going out.
- If using paper mask, throw away after 1 time
- Cooking carefully
- Avoid eating the live animal
- Immediately go to the hospital if any signs of cough, fever.
A FANTASTIC SONG TO GUIDE PEOPLE PROTECT THEMSELVES
Recently, A video to guide for isolation and protection yourself is launched by Vietnam government. It is reminded people to wash hand, clean the room to prevent NcoV together. Check it out:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtulL3oArQw
Morever, Dancer Quang Dang – a young and famous dancer in Vietnam make this song become a dance challenge on Tiktok. It’s exactly the good way to transfer the anti – NcoV to everyone. Check it here:
READ MORE TOP 25 GREAT TIPS HOW TO BACKPACK VIETNAM