Below is top best hostel and restaurant that are selective for backpackers Viet Nam when travelling to Phu Yen. Hope that all information here is helpful for you. Have a meaningful trip in Phu Yen in particular and Viet Nam in general. LIST
Dak Lak is one of attractive destinations of VietNam in backpackers VietNam network. Exploring Dak Lak means exploring the wild and mystery beauty of natural mountain and forest. I would like to thanks for the stories of life and nature here,
TOP 10 PINNED RESTAURANTS IN DAK LAK FOR BACKPACKERS VIET NAM is grateful to be your companion on Dak Lak journey to explore the natural wonders as well as the unique cuisine of Central highland province. NOTE: The restaurants below are
Q1: I’m a Singaporean. Do i need doing visa for my trip to Vietnam? Most tourists travelling to Vietnam will require a visa, but citizens from some countries can receive a short-term visa exemption. These countries include: Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia,
At 8:00 p.m 30/10/2019, The storm no.5, internationally known as Matmo, is forecasted to land into the central southern Viet Nam, along the coast from Quang Ngai province to Ninh Thuan province with heavy rain and strong wind. Many students and
Let's talk about one of the best places for backpackers in Central Vietnam. Sometimes I thought about Phu Yen Province as a sleeping princess, enjoy in her own beauty - honest, wild but charming. One day, a prince comes and
PHU YEN PROVINCE - THE LAND OF PEACE Phu Yen province with unspoiled beauty which hasn't been fully explored will be an attractive destination for backpackers. It lies along the south central coast of Vietnam. Phu Yen connects 2 beautiful passes:
1. Looking for life’s purpose, and exploring along the way *Kind of the true story of my life. This article is written with language accessible to non-native English speakers Wandering to find purpose in life Having purpose in life is a goal most
A spontaneous visit to backward markets Ha Giang
Taken by @Anh Duc"Travelling to Ha Giang without visiting one of the backward markets there is a missing of culture discovery", said Mr. Liem, Lila Inn owner. I came to meet my friend who stayed at his hostel & heard about those backward markets by chance. It was last week, exactly the day the nearest backward market was hold. Without any hesitation, I & my friend decided to give it a visit to have a change to observe ethnic people life. So excited!!
What is BACKWARD MARKETS HA GIANG?
Let's look at the actual schedule of Backward markets Ha Giang belowLung Phin Backward Market: hold on Tiger & Monkey date: FRI, 20/09/2019 (Monkey day) on calendar. Next 6 days will be THU (Tiger day), 26/09/2019. Sa Phin Backward Market: hold on Snake & Pig date: MON, 23/09/2019 (Pig day) on calendar. Next 6 days, it will be opened again on SUN, 29/09/2019 (Snake day)
Why are Backward markets Ha Giang special?
More inf About Backward markets & others in Ha Giang
Heritage of Backward Markets Ha GiangAll those flea market have been formed after a long time, have been established over a hundred years, after many generations, and became a type of market that cultural researchers named them “backward markets”. Backward Markets Ha Giang is a place to retains a lot of the ancient culture of ethnic groups of the Northern mountainous area. In the past, every hill tribe market was held on a fixed day, but it does not use our Gregorian calendar, it has sessions time. There are some hill tribe ones opening once a year such as Khau Vai market, Son Vi love market, or fixed on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, 30th every month on the Lunar calendar as Tung Vai market.
Other free Flea Markets beside Backward Markets Ha Giang
Chill out at flea market
- Chill out at market is a hobby of everyone from all over Vietnam countryside.
- There are not any church, pagoda, communal houses where people meet up or meeting at any time like in delta or cities;
- In highland and mountainous area, houses, families are not gathered, they live far away from each other. The distance would take a day, or few days to reach their neighbors, so market is the only place to meet up.
- Called market but the main thing happens here is not shopping, not exchange money, it is to meet people, to talk, to share life’ stories, to be drunk, making friends, enjoy music, on the other side flea market is like a fair.
- Men always bring “khen” (pan-pipe), a distinctive musical to play and dance at markets, children and women wear beautiful colorful, everyone happy.
Eating in the backward markets Ha Giang
How to schedule for backward markets Ha Giang?
Dear Art lovers, If you're seeking places to see in Saigon, this post recommended by Backpackers Vietnam Team is for you. If want to find inspiration and a little relaxation in this life, visit these art gallery spaces. You can see